Friday, May 6, 2011

By the pricking of my thumbs...

...something wicked this way comes.  Well, Wicked and Tricksy, which is even better!

Four of my favourite bloggers have joined together in a League of Evil Fellowship of Awesomeness. Their new lair is called Wicked and Tricksy, and you can enter its cavernous depths on May 9th.

You guys know the Fellowship of Awesomeness already.

They are Sommer Leigh from Tell Great Stories.

Claudie from Claudie A.

Margo from Urban Psychopomp.

And SB Stewart-Laing from Writing the Other.

Check out their personal blogs, and check out Wicked and Tricksy:



Wicked & Tricksy

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for spreading the word! I gave a little shriek when I saw this post and now I can't stop grinning. Monday is going to be a good day!

    Actually, today is a good day too. This whole weekend is so surreal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Buy the pricking of my thumbs..."

    I can't believe I didn't think of that. I'm a mixture of psyched and grateful that you're helping us get the word out and jealous that I didn't come up with that line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to help out, because I know it's going to be a great site!

    And Margo, I'm stoked that I beat you to the punch with the Macbeth reference - one of Shakespeare's wickedest and trickiest plays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw the title of this post, I thought the wicked thing coming this way was going to be a possum. This was more pleasant, though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...