Tuesday, January 24, 2012
I am Kreativ!
Krista at I Take The Pen has given me the Kreativ Blogger Award. Here it is:
So pretty! The rules are that I have to tell you 10 things about myself, and then pass the award on to 6 bloggers.
So now I get to tell you 10
exciting things about myself.
1. When I was four I got stuck in the middle of a dog fight. I still have the scars from where a neighbourhood dog called Oplika Spot bit me. The scars used to be on my thigh, now they are on my knee. How weird is that?
2. I wrote my first poem at about the same age. It went “I think mice are nice.” It was also illustrated.
3. I hate cucumber. There, I’ve said it. Except, weirdly, I love tzatziki.
4. I panic when I can’t remember the difference between amiable, amicable and amenable. I’ve just reread that sentence, and I’m panicking.
5. I once accidentally handcuffed myself to a chair at work. It was surprisingly easy to do.
6. I am addicted to Historic LOLs. Cos of stuff like this:
7. Some days I spend more time thinking about writing than actually writing. This is a pattern I hope to break sometime this year.
8. I am hopeless with maths. This is because I used to work in a bank, and I hated it so much that when I quit I jettisoned the part of my brain that could count.
9. In the back of my cupboard I have a pair of knee high purple Doc Marten boots. One day they will be cool again.
10. Once, in Italy, I accepted a ride off a total stranger. You know, sometimes your parents are wrong. Sometimes you won’t get abducted and murdered. Thanks, Francesco!
And now to pass this on to 6 bloggers:
1. Charlotte from La Scrittura Vita.
2. Guilie from Quiet Laughter.
3. Debbie at Debbie-Johannson.com - Debbie's got a giveaway going on at the moment! :)
4. T.B. McKenzie at Magickless - he's got a giveaway going on as well! :)
5. Caitlin at Logically.
6. Caroline at Caroline Wilson Writes.
Now get off the internet and get back to writing that novel. No, seriously, I mean it.
Well, okay, you can check your email, and Twitter, but that had better be it.
And you should probably leave a comment on that blog.
Ooh, what's everyone saying on Goodreads?
Omigod, I saw the funniest thing on Youtube, just let me show you...
When did midnight happen?