Monday, October 29, 2012

A Musical Interlude

No actual proper post today guys, because I have been busy disorganised. 

Tonight I went and saw this guy:



And this girl: 



Then these guys:




ALL AT THE ONE CONCERT! 
FIVE MINUTES FROM HOME! 

And the euphoria will probably work itself off in about a week. 

And then next time I'm going to do a post about music, and how I don't have a favourite type of music...except I think I kinda do. But it's not a genre or a style. It's something else, and I'll tell you all about it in a few days. 

What are you up to this week (And if it's battening down for a massive storm, good luck!) 

6 comments:

  1. Fun! I love going to concerts. Cannot escape Mumford and Sons. They are everywhere on the radio right now. Never heard of the other two, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for Mumford and Sons!!!!! LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the lyrics in the first one, and Blasko's voice, too, but never heard of that Sanford and Son. :p

    Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, for an old guy that Sanford can really rock!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...