Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Most Inspiring Guru Ever.

When I was a kid, I had a million different heroes. When I was in high school, I devoured different religious texts. When I was at university, I read as much philosophy as I could cram into my brain. Always looking for guidance, for advice, for answers.  And if I had to pick a fictional character as my life coach / inspiration / ultimate guru -- and let's say that for the purposes of this blog I do -- then here she is.




Yep. It's Dory from Finding Nemo, and, short-term memory difficulties aside, I think we can all learn some valuable lessons from her. She is tenacious, she is optimistic, and she is fearless. (It also doesn't hurt that she is Ellen, right?) 

Here she is not judging others: 



Here she is believing in herself: 



And here she is giving the only advice you will ever need. For anything. In your entire life: 





JUST KEEP SWIMMING! 

***

Which fictional character sums up your current life philosophy? 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Something about Dory, or rather EVERYTHING about Dory, just always cheers me up.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...