Monday, October 28, 2013

Press Play in Case of Motivational Emergency

To everyone doing NaNoWriMo this year -- good luck! This is you: 

source

This is another year I won't be joining you. Mostly because I'm about to be suffocated under a mountain of edits. Which I love, because -- OMG! A REAL BOOK! But which I also hate, because editing is not as fun as the wild creative stage. 

But for the NanoWriMoers out there, this is for you: 

PRESS PLAY IN CASE OF MOTIVATIONAL EMERGENCY:  



Good luck, and have fun! 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent song choice. I used to have the "Rocky III" soundtrack on my Walkman when trying to be a cross-country runner (which I sucked at). But at least I had good tunes.

    Good luck to all, and to all a good book!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...