Sunday, December 8, 2013

Some good advice

Here is a lazy post, because I am currently on a road trip in Cairns. Hopefully I have not been swept away by a cyclone, right? Fingers crossed. 

Anyway, I don't know how widespread this is outside of Australia, so I thought I'd share with you the thing that is amusing my nephew and niece the most at the moment. Don't panic. It's not What Does The Fox Say. 




And definitely don't try any of these at home! Or anywhere else, really. 

See you soon! 

4 comments:

  1. If I was to take my helmet off in space, I'd hope I poked a fork in a toaster first. : p

    And enjoy yourself in Cairns! Marcus says he had a great time there with you (and he still won't tell me how he got that tattoo).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What happens in Cairns stays in Cairns. Marcus knows that!

      Delete
  2. You need to get the game app that goes with the song. I killed an hour at an airport playing it - and I'm sure people thought I was nuts as I poked and shook the screen like a crazy person.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...