Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Unexpected hiatus

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth! I'm blogging on a borrowed computer because mine died. 

Right in the middle of that writing frenzy I totally would have been having if it hadn't died... 

No, really, I would have knocked those deadlines out of the park. 

If I could replace my dead computer with any computer in the world i would pick this one, but that's not going to happen. I sense just by looking at it that I can't afford it.  

Source: CNET
And it totally could have been worse. I actually had stuff backed up. 

You guys, back your stuff up! 

See you soon :) 



7 comments:

  1. That is an *awesome* computer... *dreams*

    Hope you can get a lovely replacement soon!

    Thanks for the backup reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! Hope you find a good replacement soon.

    Till then you can always dictate into your iPhone. That'll get the attention of anyone in hearing, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you double dare me to do it on public transport?

      Delete
    2. That's a double dare definite. Bonus points for sound effects.

      Delete
  3. Died?!? No! That's like losing a limb! I hope you recover soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always a little heartbreaking, right? And the new one never feels right until it's broken in after a few weeks.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...