Friday, March 7, 2014

Wow. So what happened to my plan to be more organised when it came to blogging? 

Um... I think night work happened. My first night work after three months off, and it hit me like a ton of bricks. Blogging? Can't blog. Sleepy. Go away. I KILL YOU ALL! 

Sleep deprived Jen is a scary, scary thing. 



So while I spend my days off repaying that sleep debt and thinking about cleaning the yard due to the latest cyclone watch, here are some words for things that you might not know: 









I'm delighted to discover that semantic satiation is a thing there is a word for. I thought it was just me! 

Have a great week, everyone. 

2 comments:

  1. Well, now I feel very educated. Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder why they call it an eggcorn. It's true that writers can eggcorn a great deal.

    See what I did there? It's a denominalthingy. Though I guess that makes me a squidallion.

    Best of luck in adapting back to possum time, and stay away from cyclones.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...