Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I know three things about Chicago:

Here are the three things I know about Chicago. 

This: 


This: 


And this: 



Oh wait, let's make that four things. I know that I'll be there on Friday for my first ever writers' convention, and I'll be signing stuff for people and trying to remember to answer when they call me by my pseudonym. 

And hey, if I totally stuff things up, at least it all happens under a fake name in a foreign country, am I right? 

See you in three weeks! 


1 comment:

  1. Only two other things I know about Chicago - Siskel & Ebert and deep dish pizza. But Siskel & Ebert have moved on, and most people in Chicago don't like deep dish pizza, no matter where it comes from.

    I hope you and your pseudonym have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...